V-Ribbed Belts also known as Serpentine Belts are a part of the drive system on the engine to keep all of the engine mounted components moving and can be specific to that year, make and model. Our v-ribbed belts are made with quality in mind, meeting or exceeding OEM standards.
- For other information such as tips and tricks or troubleshooting from technicians and shops visit our Shop Talk page from our menu
- 2008-2018 Volvo VNL, VNM, VNR, VNX, VHD with a Volvo D13 engine
- 2018-2023+ Mack Anthem with a Mack MP8 engine
- 2007-2017 Mack Pinnacle with a Mack MP8 engine
- 2007-2023+ Mack Granite with a Mack MP8 engine
How to check for belt, belt tensioner and/or pulley noise?
- The DIY method is to loosen or remove both of the engine belts entirely and inspect them for cracks or brittleness, next inspect the pulleys on the tensioners and the idler pulleys by spinning them by hand and listening for noise and if the bearings bind while spinning, also check the tensioners for free-play side to side and if they are still firm in holding tension.