Freightliner Cascadia Brake Chambers, ABS Valves & Brake Shoes Truck Parts
Welcome to FleetRun Truck Parts, your go-to destination for all your 2008-2023+ Freightliner Cascadia semi truck parts needs. We understand the importance of maintaining a reliable and safe Freightliner air brake system, and that's why we offer a wide selection of top-quality brake chambers, ABS valves, and brake shoes.
We understand that finding the right parts for your truck can be a hassle, but with our user-friendly search feature, adding the perfect brake chamber to your cart has never been easier. Our quality guarantee ensures that you are getting the best parts on the market, and our hassle-free return policy makes it easy to get the right part for your truck.
We also understand that sometimes things can go wrong, which is why we offer complimentary truck parts store/dealership level support through our resources to help you identify the truck parts you need and resolve any errors or service needs.Stay safe when moving freight down the road with FleetRun Truck Parts as your truck parts supplier for your 2008-2023+ Freightliner Cascadia semi truck. In this Brakes, Air & ABS category we deliver parts like:
Warranty & Return Policy
- We offer a 6 month / 50,000 mile warranty on all FleetRun Truck Parts and accessories for your 2008-2023+ Freightliner Cascadia
- We offer a hassle free return policy, as long as the reasoning and condition of the parts meet the requirements
We offer complimentary truck parts store / dealership level support through our resources on our website 24/7 or with a staff member any day of the week via call, text, email or video to help you identify the truck parts you need.
Why is my Freightliner not building air pressure?
In general, if your truck is not building pressure at all, it's usually a pretty significant sign that:
- You have a major air leak somewhere on the truck, usually on or before the air tank reservoirs
- Your air compressor is not functioning properly or needs to be replaced
- The intake line for the air compressor is plugged
- The discharge line from the air compressor to the air dryer is plugged
- The air governor is not functioning properly or is damaged
Where is the low air pressure switch on a Freightliner?
The low air pressure on a Freightliner Cascadia is located behind the brake and accelerator pedals, you will be required to remove the plastic panels covering the sensors, here is a diagram of the sensors in that area: