Detroit Series 60 12.7L Air Compressor
Looking for a reliable air compressor for your Detroit Diesel engine? Look no further! Introducing the Detroit Series 60 12.7L Air Compressor, designed to deliver exceptional performance and durability for your heavy-duty truck. Whether you own a Freightliner, Kenworth, Peterbilt, or Volvo, this OEM-quality compressor is the perfect fit for your air brake system.
Why Choose Our Detroit Series 60 Air Compressor?
- Uncompromising Quality: Our air compressor, part number FR-BRKE394, is not remanufactured and requires no core exchange. You'll receive a brand new unit with components that are 100% interchangeable with OEM parts. Trust in its reliability and longevity.
- Enhanced Performance: This upgraded version for the TF550 model is a powerful performer. With two cylinders, a 69-tooth drive gear, and a cooling system that combines water and air, it ensures efficient operation and provides a displacement of 16.5 CFM at 1250 RPM.
- Wide Compatibility: The Detroit Series 60 Air Compressor is compatible with popular truck models, including Freightliner Columbia, Coronado, Century, FLD, and Argosy. It's also suitable for Volvo VNL and VNM, as well as Kenworth W900 and Peterbilt 389 and 379.
- Easy Installation: With an air inlet and outlet positioned conveniently at the top and left, installation is a breeze. You can rely on its precise fit for seamless integration into your air brake system.
- Peace of Mind: We provide free shipping on your order, ensuring a hassle-free experience from start to finish. Plus, our compressor comes with a safety valve, giving you added peace of mind on the road.
Upgrade Your Air Brake System Today!
Don't let a failing air compressor compromise the performance of your semi truck. Upgrade to the Detroit Series 60 12.7L Air Compressor and experience the reliability and performance you deserve. Whether you're in need of an OEM replacement or aftermarket upgrade, trust FleetRun for top-notch parts and exceptional customer service.
What are the signs of a failing air compressor in a semi truck? Common signs of a failing air compressor in a semi truck include:
- Insufficient air pressure: If your truck's air system struggles to reach or maintain adequate pressure levels, it may indicate compressor issues.
- Excessive cycling: Frequent on-off cycling of the compressor can suggest potential problems.
- Unusual noises: Unusual grinding, squealing, or knocking sounds coming from the compressor can signal mechanical issues.
- Leaking air: Visible air leaks or the sound of escaping air near the compressor are signs of potential compressor failure. If you notice any of these signs, it's recommended to have your air compressor inspected and repaired by a qualified technician.
- Leaking Fluid: This may not mean your compressor has failed, but will need a major repair, look out for leaking coolant or oil as this may be a sign of a leaking head gasket etc.