Mack MP8 Turbo | 85021417
Upgrade Your Mack MP8 Engine with the Stage 1 85021417 Mack MP8 Turbo UPGRADE - FREE SHIPPING Included!
Give your Mack MP8 engine a performance boost with the Remanufactured 85021417 Custom Turbo, now available at FleetRun. This turbocharger is meticulously remanufactured in the USA to exceed OEM specifications, ensuring increased engine performance for your commercial vehicle.
Mack MP8 Turbo Upgrade: The Mack MP8 Turbo is designed specifically for Volvo D13 engines, providing enhanced power and efficiency. It's the perfect upgrade for your Mack semi-truck equipped with a Mack MP8 engine.
Remanufactured in the USA: These remanufactured stage 1 upgrade turbochargers are proudly designed, assembled, calibrated, and tested in the USA. We adhere to the highest standards, ensuring that you receive a turbocharger of exceptional quality.
FREE SHIPPING: For a limited time, we're offering FREE SHIPPING on the Remanufactured 85021417 Mack MP8 Turbo. Take advantage of this offer to boost your engine's performance while saving on shipping costs.
Complete Turbocharger Assembly: The package includes everything you need for a seamless installation, including the remanufactured turbocharger assembly and a turbo speed sensor.
State-of-the-Art Remanufacturing Process: The remanufacturing process includes balance calibration, oil and intake/exhaust leakage tests, and VGT calibration. Each turbocharger is meticulously assembled and tested with state-of-the-art equipment.
Compatibility: The 85021417 Holset HE451VG & Holset HE400VG Turbo upgrade is compatible with 2008-2023+ Volvo D13 and Mack MP8 engines equipped with Holset HE451VG & Holset HE400VG Turbo models.
Remanufactured turbochargers are ONLY OEM; no aftermarket alternatives are utilized. Upgrade your Mack MP8 engine with confidence. Order the Custom Stage 1 Upgrade Mack MP8 Turbo now and experience the benefits of a precision-engineered, high-quality turbocharger.
- Disassembled units
- Missing or damaged wastegate, actuators/electronic controller devices, manifolds, sensors, turbine, and compressor housing
Ineligible Core (no refund)
- Broken housing
- Non-rebuildable (lost or broken shaft and wheels)
All cores must be complete units and in “off engine condition” with no cannibalization of parts, fire damage, seized units, completely rusted external or internal, or damaged by an external force
Cores must be packaged in suitable containers to avoid damage during shipment
Cores must be returned in undamaged conditions, if damage occurs during shipping, due to poor packaging, or other reasons we reserve the right to prorate or forfeit core refund at our discretion
Cores must include the speed sensor, temperature sensor & VGT actuator (if applicable to purchase)
Cores must be returned in 30 days in order to collect full core credit
FleetRun Truck Parts LLC reserves the right to deny credit based on the above criteria
If you are unsure or have questions about returning your core please contact our customer service team before shipping
- During and after work, the surfaces of the turbocharger are hot, do not touch them during this period. Allow time for the turbocharger to cool after an operation.
- Handle the turbocharger with the appropriate care, only lifted by the end housing. Take extra care when handling electronic actuator turbochargers. These can be damaged easily through impact.
- Do not disconnect the air intake pipe whilst the turbocharger is in operation.
- Do not touch rotating parts during operation.
Turbocharger installation rules:
- Before installing a new turbocharger, diagnose the cause of the failure of the previous turbocharger to avoid the same failure in the new turbocharger.
- Failure to follow the installation guidelines will void the warranty.
- Make sure all turbocharger air hoses and air filters, and housing are clean and undamaged.
- Make sure the breather system is clean and functioning correctly.
- The exhaust manifold and pipe must be cleaned of the remains of the old gasket. The surface under the seal must not be damaged.
- Remove the plastic caps/plugs from the turbocharger prior to installation and make sure there is no debris at the end housing and oil supply/outlet. Prevent objects from falling into the housing.
- Before assembly, prime the turbocharger with oil. This will ensure the proper level of lubrication during start-up. Turbochargers can fail in seconds if not properly primed. Rotate the compression wheel a few times to allow oil to flow into the bearing system. Slight radial movement is normal.
- Use appropriate new gaskets on every installation. Gaskets must not restrict oil drain/feeds. Never use a liquid gasket, especially on the oil inlet/drain. Use the correct nuts and bolts and tighten them properly.
- It is recommended to replace the oil supply and drain lines. They must be clean, undamaged, and unobstructed.
- Keep the oil supply lines away from heat sources.
- Change all filters: air, fuel, and oil. Change the engine oil.
- The engine oil level must be checked, overfilling of the engine oil may cause leaks.
- Make sure oil feed and drain hoses are properly installed.
- Reconnect all other external components to the turbocharger.
- Let the engine crank for 15 seconds without starting the engine to prime the oil feed without starting the engine.
- Start the engine idle for approximately 3 minutes. Check for leaks in air, oil, and exhaust systems before applying load after installation. Turbochargers can leak a small amount of oil on idle due to a lack of pressure in the end housing.
- Make sure actuators are functioning properly.
- Stop the engine and check the oil level (it should be between the minimum and maximum levels).