- 2 ~ Shoes With Lining
- 1 ~ Hardware Kit: 1 Main Spring, 2 Side Springs, 2 Side Spring Pins, 2 S-Cam / Brake Camshaft Rollers, 2 S-Cam / Brake Camshaft Roller Springs, 2 Shoe Mount Bushings, 2 Shoe Mount Rollers
- Brake Shoe Kit ~ 4702 / Q Plus ~ 15.00 in x 4.00 in. | Haldex 4702Q / HV764702QG ~ FleetRun FR-BRKE293
- Brake Shoe Kit ~ 4707 / Q Plus ~ 16.5 in x 7.00 in. | Haldex 4707Q / HV884707QG ~ FleetRun FR-BRKE290
- Brake Shoe Kit ~ 4709 / ES ~ 16.5 in x 7.00 in. | Haldex 4709E / HV884709ES2G ~ FleetRun FR-BRKE291
Brake Shoe Kits are crucial to the drum / shoe style brake system and are universal across all applications and are used in various brake systems on tractors / trucks, trailers and dollies. Our brake shoe kits are made with quality in mind, meeting or exceeding OEM standards.
The thickness of the brake lining and pads of steering axle brake shoes on a truck, truck-tractor or bus “shall not be less than 0.1875 in. or 4.8 mm at the shoe center for a shoe with a continuous strip of lining. The thickness of the brake lining and pads of non-steering axle brake shoes on an air-braked commercial motor vehicle should not be thinner than 0.25 in. or 6.4 mm (this measurement is taken at the center of the brake shoe). If disc brakes are used, the minimum thickness is 0.125 in. or 3.2 mm.
- For other information such as tips and tricks or troubleshooting from technicians and shops visit our Shop Talk page from our menu